Northumberland County is one of the most beautiful counties in Ontario and is often forgotten by tourists or potential residents. Frequently people thinking of moving to the east of Toronto skip over us and opt for Prince Edward County (the Bay of Quinte area) without giving Northumberland serious consideration. This is often a mistake as Northumberland has many features not offered anywhere else.
- We’re only 50 minutes from Toronto by car (non-rush hour).
- We have a rich and diverse cultural arts community from professional to amateur theatre, music — instrumental, choral, and artisanal activities.
- An architectural heritage second to none in Ontario.
- Covers a huge area including the charming towns of Campbellford, Brighton, Warkworth, and Grafton.
- Lower real estate prices and higher quality of life.
Having lived in Toronto for more than 35 years I don’t think I have ever been as busy socially and have seen more theatre and concerts than we ever did when we lived in the heart of Toronto.
Come and see us – you won’t want to leave!
For more information on all that Northumberland County has to offer click on the link below.