148 Third St.
Address: 148 Third St., Cobourg
Listed at: $769,000
Lot Size: Condominium
Description of the Property:
Rarely for sale.
This outstanding waterfront penthouse condo facing directly into the lake and harbor is absolutely fabulous. The view is amazing, overlooking the harbor and yacht club and then over to the beach and boardwalk – this is a dream location. Immaculate 2 bedroom (master with an ensuite), 2 bathroom corner unit with loads of upgrades. American walnut floors throughout, crown mouldings, surround sound, electric fireplace, high ceilings and constant light.
Spacious entertaining area with 2 very private balconies to enjoy morning coffee or to watch the sun go down over a glass of wine. At any time of the year the views from this home are magical. An ever changing vista.
Features of the Property
- 2 balconies with exceptional views – very rare
- Fronting on large public marina, yacht club and beach
- Exceptional views and access to public parks, walks and recreational facilities
- 1 Owned Single car parking in heated garage
- No Storage locker
- Over/Under washer dryer in suite
- Many suite upgrades
- Suite is air conditioned – 2 in-suite units
- Taxes 2019 – $5,290
- Condo Fees – $706.82 – includes building insurance, building maintenance, landscaping, heat, water, natural gas , management
- Easy walk to shopping and fine restaurants
- Direct access to Waterfront Trail and boardwalk
- Next door to Farmers Market
- Walk to Victoria Hall and the Firehall for concerts and plays
- Northumberland Hills Hospital
- Walk to Via Rail
- Walk to the beach on Lake Ontario
- Northumberland Hills Hospital in Cobourg – 10 minutes away
- One hour drive to Toronto
- 30 minute drive to Peterborough
- Walking & hiking trails in the countryside
- Vibrant arts community